Walmart Check Printing Green Facts:
- Checks are printed on recycled paper containing 30% post-consumer fiber using only soy-based inks.
- The supplier of Walmart Check Printing's check base stock and duplicate paper are members of the Forest Stewardship Council (www.fsc.org). This means that they abide by rules pertaining to responsible harvesting and reforestation.
- All of the inks used by Walmart Check Printing are soy-based rather than petroleum-based. In addition, we have discontinued the use of isopropyl alcohol in the fountain solution in our web printing plants to reduce the emission of volatile organic compounds.
- Walmart Check Printing uses recycled fiber in its check boxes and buys corrugated from sources that use recycled content.
- Our plant waste is shredded and recycled.